Aerohive Takes Its Partner Show On The Road
A few of us from Aerohive just finished up a tour in which we hosted a 10-city partner roadshow across North America in Dallas, Atlanta, Tampa, Long Beach, Milpitas, Calif (HQ), Bellevue, New York, Boston, Toronto and Chicago.
Check out the photo gallery below
Our goal for the Partner Roadshow was to provide our channel ecosystem with insight into the future of Aerohive and to learn more about our products and services, especially our newest product, Connect.
A total of 350 partners attended the events. Product experts, Mat Edwards (Sr. Manager Product Marketing) and Alexandra Gates (Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Cloud and Applications) led conversations focused on what’s new in Wi-Fi and new market opportunities with our products. For his part, Michael O’Brien (VP, Global Channels) showed partners how they cangrow their business with Aerohive's products and services.
- What’s New in Wi-Fi – Value Beyond Connectivity
- New Market Opportunities for Increased Profitability
- Aerohive Roadmap – Vision, Products, and Solutions
- Why Partner with Aerohive?
- 100% Channel Model and Simplified Business Operations
- Double-Digit Margins with customers that keep coming back
- Serve all your customers with a single, disruptive platform
- Increase service & recurring revenue with cloud networking